Well today started out with my warm shower host picking me up at te Hotel this morning and taking me to a bike shop for some minor repair work on my bike!
Dropped off my bike and headed to Charles place. Helped him fix some fence in his backyard. Charles took  myself and Lou to lunch for helping with the fence!
Relaxed the rest of the day then Charles and Eli made spaghetti and meat balls for dinner with a salad and garlic bread. For dessert we had ice cream.
After dinner Charles was doing a short group bike ride in Oklahoma City so I went to hang out in downtown. What a great evening to hang out in downtown. All I can say is I have stayed with some great warm shower host!!
Should be back at his house around 9pm for a goodnight sleep!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day