Day 20 of my journey riding
Well last night was fun!  Thunder and lighting most of the night with some heavy rain.  My tent stayed dry tho. Still raining till about 7:30 am. Got everything packed  and loaded on my bike and off I went! Rode a couple miles till I could stop for breakfast. After breakfast headed out and had to ride on Interstate 44 for 4 miles. Get on the ramp shifting gears chain comes off. Stop and put chain back on and continue. Had to ride on the Interstate due to a bridge out. The ride wasn't bad do to wide berms. Just the wind from the trucks that close can push you around a bit. Got off at the next exit and continued on RT 66. About 8 miles down the road had a rear flat tire. Stopped unloaded bags off bike and replaced tube. Got tire on bike bags back on and continued. Started have problems with my shifting a short time later. Made it to the camp site for the night made adjustment to the derailed should be good to go in the morning. Riding the last few days in the foothills of the Ozarks have been challenging.  Starting  to be able ride up almost all the hills at this time. I might be slow but I get it done.
The weather today was in the mid  80s.
Looking to be the same tomorrow also. Should be in Springfield MO by Thursday.
Can't wait to see the nephews and there family's. Been a few years since I seen the boys not sure if I had met both there spouses or children yet!
Only the one picture today. I had to stop because it said Taylor plus I wanted ice cream!!
Done with the shower doing laundry then going back to map out tomorrow's route and maybe some more fishing.  Caught a couple small bass. Caught 2 bullfrogs with the bass lure!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day