Day 18 of my riding journey,
The da yt started with Kathy Making Breakfast.we had pancakes and bacon!
Good way to start a morning. Kathys friend Roy stopped by and they both rode me out of town 21 miles before they had to turn back. It was great riding with someone. Thi
s was really the first time I rode with someone since I left. I was able to push myself with there support. Rode about another 10 miles before I called it a day. My legs sure do ache! Have to keep an eye on the weather for the next couple days. Looking only to do 20 miles a day for the next couple days. Instead of taking a day off reduce miles but keep on riding.
Maybe if weather cooperates might go rafting tomorrow!
I truly have had a great time. Warm shower host have been fabulous.
Happy Mother's day to all my family and friends!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day