Day 2 of not riding!
Well today is my last day off for a while. Spent the day with the family. Helped do some yard work today. Had some R&R also.
Went to dinner with Heath, Tabatha, Caleb and Jake. Ryan his wife Cookie and there daughter MacKenzie and friends of Ryan and Cookie. Ryan was over this morning with there other daughter Ashley.  I hope I got the names correct! Forgive if I didn't.
What a great couple days spending with Barry's 2 boys and there family's that I just meet. Truly great people and family. To welcome someone in your home you have never meet and make them feel part of your family. Thank you.
Heath,Cookie and MacKenzie

Going to breakfast with the boys then heading towards Carthage Mo by Joplin tomorrow.
The journey continues.
Good night
God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day