Good Evening All,
Today we leave Shell Island Fish Camp. Trisha and I spent 4 nights here and we had a great time! We biked each day not far but keeping our legs conditioned.
This morning had our coffee and I had a muffin with peanut butter on it. Trisha had oatmeal she made but put to much water in it. Liquid oatmeal so she threw it away. We loaded up and headed out for Tallahassee. Today was only a 20 mile ride. Weather was great slight wind in our face but nothing to hold us back. We get into town and going up a hill so I was down shifting and my derailleur broke and twisted all up. Unloaded my fear from the back rack so I could take chain off so I could push my bike the last mile and a half. Lucky for me the ace I'm staying is a bike shop. They will fix my bike while I come home. They will have 12 days to get parts in and fixed. Should be no problem.
Jerry Reynolds came to pick Trisha up and Trisha took us to lunch at Red Robin.  Had a great burger there. Came back to bike shop Trisha headed home and I helped Scot do some cleaning at his bike shop. He is just moving into a new building so lots to do.l really enjoyed Trisha on this ride. I hope she enjoyed herself and enjoyed the experience.  Cant wait for Pam to join me in New Orleans in February.
Calling it a night.
Good night
God Bless






Comments

  1. That is one destroyed derairlliure! By the time you end your trip, you should have a pretty new bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I enjoyed myself! The world is beautiful and people are good. I'm keeping a positive mental attitude and trying to keep everything in moderation. You should write a book of advice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day