Day 16 of riding!
Headed out about 8:30am from Eureka  temp was 43°. A little cool but warmed up quickly. Downloaded a couple pictures from today. Need to get better condition to ride these rolling hills. Overall a good day of riding. Temp went up to 80° this afternoon.  Glad I have plenty of sun screen! Looks to be warm again tomorrow.
Hoping to make Rolla MO tomorrow. Wind is supposed to pick up so could make it a little challenging. Will be staying with a warm shower host.
I am in Stanton MO now at a KOA campground.
Watching the Cavs game while I blog.
Looking like some rain will be moving in around Monday. Will have to check out my options if it does.
Trying to average 35- 40 miles a day. Hopefully will be able to do more miles when I get better conditioned.
Amazing to think this is the trail settlers took to get to California.  I can only imagine what they had to go through to get there.
Still look forward to riding every day!
Ready to call it a night after the game.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day