Day 17 of riding,
Started out about 6:30am! Planning on riding 48 miles today! 55 and sunny at day break. Rode fir 8 miles before I stopped and got breakfast and coffee. More rolling hills today with a head wind 10-15 mph! Thus made for a very slow ride.
Temps made it to the mid 80s today. Alot of sunblock today!
Got a couple of nice picture today! Would not of seen them if I was driving a car! I really like the one with the stone arch.
Looked to be pretty old.
World's largest Rocking chair with my bike under it was cool also.
Well thru the heat, rolling hills, and the head wind made my 48 miles to Rolla MO.
Kathy from warm shower host meet me let me in showed me around then she left to go back to a party she was at before I got there! Got my shower unpacked she came home a little while later to make me a wonderful dinner! Made a nice salad then organic chicken and vegetables to go with it!
Kathy and a friend of hers which I can't remember his name at the moment will be riding with me to get me started in the morning.  First she plans on making eggs and bacon for breakfast ! Truly wonderful people I've stayed with so far!!
Getting ready for bed looking to head out around 7:30..
Not sure h I w many miles o will ride tomorrow just depends on the terrain .
Still try to do 35 miles if possible!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day