Day 31 of my journey riding,
Today start very overcast I thought it would rain any time! Not as humid this morning so good day to ride.  As the day went on the wind picked up. Ride only 30 miles today. Alot of up hill with the wind wore me out.
The wind is supposed to be light tomorrow.  Hoping to do 40-45 miles. A couple I f interesting picture today alon g my route! I really appreciate the small town and how they honor the Veterans from there!
Crossing the Chisholm Trail was cool also!
Looking forward to getting into Texas!
Oklahoma weather is hard to figure out!
Helped an older couple put up a couple of tents this evening.  The wind storm yesterday collapsed there poles on the tent they had so they had to buy 2 new ones to make up for the 1 big one they had.
Another guy is moving all there stuff for them.
Clouding up so will see what the weather brings tonight.
Good night
God Bless


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day