Day 29 of my journey riding,
Today started off great!  A little cool this morning. As the day went on the temp and humidity went up! Planned on riding 38 miles today. Came across a couple of old building on my ride.  Came across a Motorcycle Museum.  Stopped and took a few pictures. Then came across this old gas station. If you read about this station you will be surprised that it was just not a filling station.
There is also a round barn that is very old.
The inside is very cool but did not get any pictures.
The big bottle is at Pops in Arcadia Oklahoma they have hundreds of different flavors there!
Pretty much up to this point was good then things started going bad. I noticed my back tire starting to wobble while riding.  Stopped looking at my tire looked as if the tube was bulging out. So 12 miles from destination I was hoping I could make it but I got a flat tire. While changing the tire I found that my tire it self was worn out!  The other day riding in the mud had caked to my fender. I did hose my bike off that day and thought I got it all off. Once I took the tire off I found out the mud caked to the fender that rubbed on my tire that wore it out. The tire was so thin that anything on the rode would puncture the tube. While changing the tire checked my spokes and had 2 that were broke and could not be repaired. Changed my tire and was able to ride to Edmond Oklahoma for the night.
I contacted a warm shower host and he called me back and will pick me up tomorrow and take me to the bike shop and will be spending the night at his house tomorrow night. There are great people out there still and you don't have to look that hard!!
Good night
God Bless



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day