Day 19 of riding,
Got up this morning headed out from St Robert Mo. A little over cast temp 62° but good riding weather. Very light wind from the south. Came across an old home along the way. Had to stop and take a couple pictures. About 20 miles out come across my last picture of an old Cafe! At this point started raining just a couple miles from a campground so headed there.
Staying overnight at Gasconade Hills Resort.
Camping along the Gasconade River. It has been raining lightly since I got here. Looks to be some heavy rain moving in. Going to go down by the river and maybe fish. Hoping store here has some night crawlers.
I did not pack to much of my fishing gear.
Will text more later as day go on.
Rained most of the day.
Couple things on my travels in Missouri.
Never knew they had Armadillo here! Have not seen any alive just alot of road kill!
I am amazed how many turtles I have seen trying to cross the road but of course end up road kill.
Going to call it an early night hopefully no more rain tomorrow.
Depends on weather how far I go!
Good Day
God Bless

Comments

  1. Virgil's Jerky Plus, this is Virgil and wanted to ask if the fish were biting? I also wonder if Armadillos make good Jerky? Ha. Want you to know have been following your travels. Stay well and be safe in your travels. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Virgil, not sure about Jerky out of Armadillo but if anyone could I'm sure your the guy!
      Thanks
      God Bless

      Delete
    2. Virgil, not sure about Jerky out of Armadillo but if anyone could I'm sure your the guy!
      Thanks
      God Bless

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day