Well a group of us went out for a couple of beers Friday night turned into quite a few!
Had a great time with my co- workers and friends!
Got up on Saturday to see my beautiful granddaughter Taylors prom dress. Beautiful! !!
Spent the afternoon taking pictures of her and a couple friends and there dresses. 
After that drove home for my first night back in my own bed.
Got up Sunday did laundry bought a new push mower and weed eater for my place.
Came home cut my grass and did some weed eating.
Monday went into work for my official last day on the job!! Talked with a few people then left to visit more family and friend.
Stopped by to visit with Erin and Brian at Columbia Fence. 
Went to see Barb and Grandma Kearney. Visited with my granddaughter Kimberly and went to dinner with Kimberly and her Aunt Sandy. Called it a day after that and drove home. Spent my last night in my bed on Monday night.
Got up on Tuesday closing up everything at my place now that I will be gone a few months. 
Went to Doctor to get a cortisone shot in my right thumb!  Feels much better now! 
Seen Spanulo boys on my way to Jens house stopped and talked with them a few minutes. 
At Jennifers for the evening so Dorel can drive me to the airport in the morning. Loved seeing and being with my family but I do miss riding!!!!
Looking forward to riding again  and back to my journey! 
Good Day
God Bless 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day