Got up early this morning to fly home for my granddaughters graduation! My warm shower host Charles got up and drove me to the airport!  Thank you Charles.
Had a chance to hang out with my grandson Dakota till his sister got home. This might have been a short trip but we'll spent with family! Always sad to leave but the Journey has to continue!  I truly do miss not riding every day. I will get back to Oklahoma City late tomorrow so will continue with my journey Thursday late day after I get my bike out of the shop!
To my daughter Jennifer love you and thank you! To Dakota my grandson I will always be the grandfather of the D-Man!
Taylor you have that special something that makes me proud to call you my granddaughter!
Love you all with all my heart!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day