Day 15 of riding.
Got up this morning had coffee with Nick before heading out! A little cool and breezy today. Rode 36 miles today. Just getting into the rolling hills at this time. Have to be a little more careful riding on the roads. A few places very little shouldet area. Riding up hill cars are not very forgiving at times?

After being off a week want to start out a little slow.  Plan on riding about the same amount of miles tomorrow that I rode today.  I am in Eureka MO at a KOA campground for the night. Looking to ride to Sullivan MO tomorrow.
A couple signs to tell me I am on the right path.
Felt good to be back riding again!!
Just a quick Thank you to John Rhoads and all the ELS and DFA staff for there support over the last 22 years! I truly enjoyed my job! Thank for a wonderful dinner with co workers and family! Thank you for all the gifts!
Thank you to all my drivers over the years that came. I enjoyed our time together!
Thank you for your generosity! The gift cards will come in handy!
Please stay in touch. I know most of you read my blog.
Good Day to All
Thank you
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day