Well pouring down rain. Have some severe weather coming thru. Plan on spending another night at this campground.
The owners here have been great! Last night when I got in and set up brought me over a couple of brats for dinner . Told me I could sleep in the TV room on the couch if the weather got real bad! When they go into town later plan on riding with them to get something for dinner.
They have a military guy here who they are really helping out. He just got out of the VA hospital and hiking back to his home in Neveda. I really feel for the guy. Has pancreatic cancer. Heading home to be with family and start treatment.  The couple here will be driving him to the bus station to get him home. I will keep him in my prayers. I've had 2 family members pass from pancreatic cancer. Please keep Shawn in your prayers he has done a few tours serving our country!
Will post more later. Going to sit out the rain for now.  Nowhere to be or time limit so just sit and enjoy looking at the rain!
Good day for now.
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day