Day 32 of my journey riding,
The morning started very nice.
Got up packed up and went to breakfast. Got on the road around 8:15. When I headed ou g this morning only looking to do about 45 miles! But with no wind I kept on riding. Called a head to make sure they had a camp site at the KOA. So headed towards Elk City/Clinton KOA. I came across a young man from Japan. He had headed out from Santa Monica and going to New York. He is a student in Japan and came here to meet different people. Riding across America was his way to do that! When he gets to New York he will fly back to Japan to continue school.
At this time it was really getting hot! I had about 8 more miles to go and I was exhausted!  It was like hitting a brick wall. With all the rolling hills and the hot temp took a toll on me. I pulled out a energy bar and some goo for a snack rested a few minutes then finished my day . A total of 58 miles! About 55 miles left  to Texas. Took tomorrow off. Will continue on Monday and be in Texas on Tuesday.
Finding places to stay now gets hard. A city park let's you camp overnight about 30 miles away. Then get to a small town if I can't find a place to camp will get a hotel for my first night stay in Texas.
A couple of pictures along the way today !

This Memorial Weekend let's remember all our Veterans and honor them and the ones we lost! These men and women gave us our freedom and some payed the ultimate price with there life!
God Bless our Country and those who served.
THANK YOU
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day