Good Evening All,
Today was a cool morning for riding. Got up and packed up our camping gear. Loaded our bikes and headed out. Temp was around 50° but we had a headwind of 15-20 mph. My feet got cold on the ride. We got 18 miles in which took about 3hrs. The wind was that tough to ride in. Seen a couple Dsiry farms along the way. Seen a Southeast Milk truck along the way.
The day stayed overcast most of the day. Time we got to the campground skys Cleared out .
The campground had some flooding from all the rain. We did get a tent site with electricity and water. I got my tent set up and Trisha got hers up.
We did have time for the Chicken Poo Bingo. You bet on a number then they let 2 chickens in and if it poops on your number you win. I won, chicken pooped o  my number. But I had to split the pot because it also landed on the number next to it. I won 20$ and a medal. Trisha sang karaoke and she's pretty good.  We headed to our tents after that. Temp supposed to be in the low 40° tonight.
We hang here tomorrow then on towards Perry to Rockys Campground.
Good night
God Bless






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day