Day 21 of my journey riding,
Got up packed up and started my ride!
Rode 5 miles before had my first cup of coffee and a muffin.  Rode till I got to Marshfield MO and called it a night. This leaves about 25 miles to Springfield.
Nice camp right in town.
Had dinner at El Charo. Also had a large Margaria. Sitting out looking at the clouds roll in. Not b sure if it's going to rain or not but it is windy. Looking to spend time with family before heading to Oklahoma.
Plan on stopping at bike shop for a check up while in Springfield.
Temps should only be in the mid to upper 70 tomorrow.  Most days I've ridden have been low to mid 80s.
A few pictures from along the way today!
Love the old homes. Can only imagine what is was like back in the day on RT 66!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day