Good Evening All,
A very cool morning here in Florida. The temp this morning 38° and windy. Went in a boat house for coffee. By 11 am warm enough to ride into town to do laundry. After the laundry was done dropped it off at camp then road back into town to site see a bit. After visiting the Fort in St Mark's stopped in at Riverside Cafe for lunch. I had a burger for the first time in a long time. Trisha had the shrimp for lunch also good. After lunch rode back to camp. I did some fishing and Trisha did some reading. The lady here gVe me a little fishing pole the pocket fisherman. Caught the 8lb large mouth bass on it.
Today caught a small large mouth bass on it maybe 2 lbs. Hooked a couple other fish but they broke my line. Also caught a catfish tonight.  Overall a good day of fishing. Tomorrow will be our last day here. Saturday morning heading to Tallahassee for my flight home. Looking forward to seeing Pam and my family!!!
Will try and post a couple pictures.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day