My last night in Albuquerque New Mexico!  Another beautiful sunset.
Yesterday evening I met Michael and Robin from Boston.  They are riding motorcycle cross country. I sat and had a few beers with them and pizza. Very nice couple who have a long way to go. They are heading to the Grand Canyon, Vegas, San Francisco, Portland, Yellowstone, Glazier MT, Badland and Mount Rushmore. I have done most of that route a few years ago.
Got up this morning called my allergy Dr and she called me in a prescription for antibiotics.  Taken two today hopefully they kick in pretty quick! Will be heading out early again tomorrow looking to do around 28 miles. Everything now o have b to plan on terrain wind and where to stay!
I meet a guy today at the campground on a motorcycle pulling a pop up camper. Looks like I will be going to Tennessee when my trip is over to buy one. This will be the perfect fit for my camping needs this winter. Dennis who has this camper showed me how easy it is to put up. He and his wife are from Cincinnati Oh. He has bone marrow cancer! I will keep him and his wife in my prayers!
The weather forecast for the next few days look to be 100°.
Ready or not here I come!
PMA
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day