Day 48 of my journey riding,
The day started out very cool 42°.
Got a couple pictures of the sunrise.
Meet up with Bill and Dan heading to Chicago. Talked a bit they told me how hot is was in the desert. When they came across it was 129°. I think this will be something that I will have to consider when I get there.
They were telling me what a great ride they were having going down hill and the wind at there back. So it was just opposite for me up hill with a head wind. Made it to the Continental Divide. This took quite awhile. I did have to push the last mile. They a k so said it would be all down hill after that. I don't think so. Today was the first time in weeks that I had to push my bike. Have a few big hills tomorrow if I can make Gallup New Mexico.
Not sure how that will go sinus and my asthma still an issue. Not as bad as the other day.  Antibiotics seem to help a little.
Temps mid 90s tomorrow. Winds south southwest. This is when you realize why most people start from the west coast.
Things go well should be in Arizona on Sunday.
Have no phone reception here but if I sit by the check in for camping I get wifi.
Pitched my tent and waiting for it to cool off so I can get some sleep.
Calling it a day!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day