Day 44 of my journey riding,
Ran across Patrick heading back home to New York from Santa Monica.  We talked for about a half hour along the road!  He was telling me how hot it was when he came across the desert! Told me to carry lots of water!
The bikes are placed there for people who have been killed there. I believe there is an organization that puts them up and family decorated the bikes. I think its called Ghost Riders not sure.
The last 2 pictures are from the KOA camp ground.  Another storm moves in.
Rode around 30 miles today! Plan on spending another day here and try to get a prescription called in for this sinus infection! Need full lung capacity while biking up the mountains out of Albuquerque.  They tell me all uphill to Flagstaff AZ. After that starts back down into the desert.
Andy thanks for all the calls and mental support.
Need to find something to eat for dinner.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day