Day 42 of my journey riding, 
Started out at 6:30am. Temp was 67° at that time. The temp got hot fast along with the never ending upward ride. It hot so hot and nowhere for shade! I can honestly say it has crossed my mind to stop in Albuquerque and come home. The temp look to keep going up. I still have to get thru Arizona! Have alot to think about the next couple days.
Will have to see how I feel tomorrow and the day after that! 
My sinus infection has to be back and blowing my nose alot again. Cough is back and using my inhaler everyday for my asthma. I was hoping the heat would clear this up but that didn't work!
So a hot and tough ride today but found a place to camp for the night! 
Clines Corner New Mexico. The let me pitch my tent out back. Seems like a safe area 
Plan on staying with a warm shower host tomorrow!
Rode almost 50 miles today.
So with that
Good night
God Bless 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day