Day 35 of my journey riding,
Today started again with some nasty looking skies. The ride w ed nt well cool all day only on rt he 60s. Have a couple pictures will post tomorrow when I have better reception. Got my 40 miles in today!
Looking to get in 20 tomorrow for they are calling for rain most of the day. Get to a hotel and do some laundry. Will be going thru Amarillo in Friday still.
When I got to the campground the rain poured down!  Had to wait a bit for it to let up to put up my tent! Right after I got everything in my tent it poured down rain and wind for 4 1/2 hrs . It has let up a bit now but the skies are very dark. So far have stayed dry. Hope it stays that way thru the night.
Happy Birthday to my granddaughter Taylor Miksa! Can't believe she is 18 today!
Love you Taylor!!
Jennifer glad you are feeling better! Love ya.
Gonna try to get some sleep!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day