Day 51 of my journey riding,
Started the day meeting these to young men walking from New Jersey to California.  Johnathan and Trevor pushing there belongings on carts. Wish I would of gotten a picture of them. They have been on the road 2yrs! Walking between 10-15 miles a day. They can not walk on the highway so they have to find alternate routes such as Train tracks dried up river beds. There journey is to spread the word of god! I wish them the best. They have a hard road to follow.
The Temps got into the 90s by 10am. Had to ride on interstate 40 the whole day today. The wind also played a factor in my ride today. 10- 15 mph head wind from 9am on.
No where to stop so had to ride 44 miles before I could replinish my water. Rode 48 miles today. Looking to ride 55 tomorrow. .
Heading out an hour earlier 5am. Breakfast at Mcdonald tomorrow before I get on the road.
Calling it an early night so I can get up at 4am.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day