Day 34 of my journey riding,
Got up this morning and the sky was looking very interesting!  Got on my rain gear for the start of my ride. Rode to a little diner in town for breakfast. After I got done eating and was heading out for my ride around 7:30am the clouds remained in front of me all morning with no rain .
Today my ride of 40 miles flew by. I truly enjoyed my ride from Oklahoma into Texas. I have to plan out where I will be stopping without over doing my rides. I could of done more today but the next section of my ride has some serious inclines. I have planned out for another 40 mile ride tomorrow so I can make a campground by Lake McClelland. This should put me around 25 miles from Amarillo.
Again the weather could be a factor for they have a chance of rain or thunderstorms everyday for the next few days. Need to ride for the winds look to be out of the south east or north east the next couple days which put it at my back.
I have made it thru another state!!
New Mexico I am coming!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day