Day 43 of my journey riding,
Started out this morning around 7:30 am. Still having issues with my cough and runny nose. Most of my ride today was down hill. Rode about 33 miles today. Finished up todays ride before the heat and rain csme.
Got to my warm shower host about 12:30. What a great couple Tari and Tim.
Helped them wire up for an electric fence in there back yard to keep there dog in. The dog keeps jumping over the fence. The dog still jumps over the fence!
Tari made a wonderful dinner. Spicy chicken , black beans, cheese rice and guacamole. Put all this on a tortillas very good.
Sat out by a fire tonight made me miss home!
There son Daniel was home and sat out with us. They ended up making smores over the fire. What a great family atmosphere. I truly enjoyed my stay tonight.
Planning on riding 30 some miles tomorrow.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day