Day 57 of my journey riding,
The day started out cool in the beginning.  Headed out around 5:30 am. Got a few pictures of the sunrise. Only riding 24 miles today. Had a coyote run along g side if me for a bit. Just the one so not a bid deal. Seen a antelope cross about 50 yrs in front of me. Keep Looking For Elk but gave not seen any.
Made it to the KOA in Seligman Arizona and called it a day. Jumped in the pool for a bit and did laundry.
I called and set up at my next stop in Peach Springs to White Water rafting down the Colorado River into the Grand Canyon. After the rafting trip they helicopter you to the top of the Canyon!  This is set up for Tuesday.  So looking forward to this.
The temp at this time is 96° and calling for over a 100° tomorrow. Plan on leaving about 4:40 am to avoid the heat. Will be staying 2 days in Peach Springs. Will be in Neddles California on Friday morning.
Looking to be in Santa Monica by the 15 of July. Truly enjoyin myself in spite of the heat. Hopefully have some good sunset pictures tonight.
So at this point good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day