Day 59 of my journey riding,
Got up early this morning to get a jump on the day! Loaded up my bik ed leaving my room and a flat tire! Unpacked my bike got out my spare tube and replaced the tube.
Beautiful morning to ride 1 picture of the sunrise. Storm clouds in front of me most of the morning.  Saw a partial ra inbox whilet riding. Have picture of it also. Couple pictures of old gas station and some cars.
About half way thru my 48 mile ride another flat tire! This makes number 7 all on the back! Unpacked my bike and put on my last spare tire. With the changing of the tires had to ride later in the day and the temp was 102°. You really can feel the heat in your face and when you breathe. Made it to the KOA in Kingman Arizona. There is a young couple camping here that I met White Water Rafting and he took me to the bike shop to pick up a couple more tubes.
I plan on patching the 2 from today on Friday.
I plan on riding 56 miles tomorrow and I will be in California.  I will be East of Needles. I only plan on riding 15 miles o N Friday so I have time to stock up and get ready for the long rides in the heat.
I have a few pictures of the sunset!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day