Day 60 of my journey riding, 
The day started out very warm85° but overcast.  Stayed ahead of the rain only got sprinkled on me a couple times. Today was alot if downhill. Covered 57 miles pretty easy but by the end of the ride it was getting very hot.  When I finished it was 103° . The temp here was going to 106°. Heat index put it over 110°. Only going 15 miles tomorrow to get to a hotel and get my supplies before heading into the desert. If things work out as planned should only be 2 days in a tent before I can get to a hotel.
Just a couple pictures today. Can't remember what the first one is called?
The next was crossing the Colorado River into California. Just after I crossed seen the wild burrows.
At the restaurant for dinner and a beer.
To all a good night
God Bless 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day