Today I took the day off from riding.   Made plans to go White Water Rafting.  The bus came to pick us up and before we could load up it started leaking anti freeze so they had  to call in another bus. The other bus git there in about 30 minutes.  Loaded up and headed out. 4t minute ride to bottom of the Canyon. They had everything ready for us. Loaded up and headed out what a great day. The guides really new the river and made sure we got the most out of it. The water temp was 45°. The first rapid you go thru and that water hit's  you it take s your breath away. We went thru a number if stages of rapids rating from 3 to 8. What a blast would love to do it again ! Pulled over around noon for a box lunch. Good sandwich and soda a b d chip's. Finished lunch went another 1/2 hr stopped again so we could swim and float down river for a bit. Will have to down load my go pro to see how I did in the rapids. Next few days that I have some extra time I will post it.
Got back in the raft and about an hour later finished up. Walked up to Helicopter pad to head out of the Canyon. Thought I would be more afraid then what I was but felt comfortable in it.
Colorado River in the Grand Canyon is awesome! !!!
Glad I did this. Ready to call it a night.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day