Day 50 of my journey riding,
The day started out very cool 40°. Had to stop and put on gloves for te ride. It warmed up very quickly!  The day was tough with the verious inclines and the heat. Stopped at a few places along the way. 1st stop was 12 miles down the road for breakfast. This was the first time that I ordered over medium eggs that I got them that way! Truly enjoyed my breakfast. Headed out rode another 20 miles before the next stop. I talked with a couple of the local people who were very supportive of my journey.  When they left they shook my hand and wished me good luck. This is one of the first time I got a chance to talk with local native Americans. I truly enjoyed the conversation. The 2nd place I stopped at was to get a water and Gatorade. Got to talk with a young lady and she was telling me about local native dance going on in town tonight.
I am staying at the.opposite end of town and will.not be able to get there.
I rode 57 miles looking forward to a shower and a glass.of crown. I took off tomorrow sick this was my 5th day riding.  I will.head out Monday for Arizona.  Should make it to.Chambers Arizona on Monday.
Time for dinner!
Good.night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day