Day 37 of my journey riding,
Came across another cyclists heading to the east coast! He is from France, Jean - Paul Klein. This is his 7th trip across the US and Canada. He is in his late 60s and continues to ride. I am impressed and encouraged!
Rode 39 miles today to just outside of Amarillo.  Took off tomorrow to regroup.  4 straight days of riding. Have to find a bike shop for a new mirror. My bike fell over the other day and the mirror broke. Maybe try and get a ride to Walmart tomorrow they might have one. Plan on having a nice steak tomorrow in Amarillo at the steak house there.
The weather was cool this morning when I headed out. Warmed up rather quickly tho.
Look to be in New Mexico on Tuesday!  Finding places to camp or stay will be quite difficult.  Might have to do some stealth camping a couple days.
Glad Jennifer is well! Granddaughter Taylor off to camp as a councilor for the summer.
Grandson Dakota plans on staying at Kent for the summer and working. Even if I was home would not see anyone. But I sure do miss them!
Looking forward to making it to Santa Monica and visiting my niece Rachel!
So Good night
God Bless

Comments

  1. From the staff at A-Better Truck Cap, be safe my friend!!! I hope the journey proves to be very rewarding!!! - Rick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day