Well day 6 of my journey,
Started out with breakfast at local dinner with my warm shower host Ben and Alice. After breakfast the drive me to route 40 to start my ride. The weather was a little chilly at the start but warmed up quickly. Rode for about 15 miles before I took my first break. A little coffee and bakery. Bought an ice coffee and sat and charged my phone. The sales women and I started talking about my trip. After a bit she brought me over a chocolate cupcake on the house. This looked like a cupcake they make on the show cupcake wars and it was delicious! As I was getting ready to leave she also brought out a cookie for me to eat along my journey. I thanked her again for her generosity.
The rest of the day was dedicated to just riding. Had to stop to apply a lot of sunscreen.
Made it to Cambridge City Indiana after a 62 mile ride for the day! Staying with one of our drivers for the night then heading out in the morning to Indianapolis Indiana.
Still feel pretty good while I am riding! A little knee pain and shoulder pain. Seems to recoup overnight.
Getting ready to call it a night. Plan on getting breakfast in the morning and return to my travels.
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day