Day 4 of my journey,
I wish every day would start with coffee with family. Coffee with Tony and Krista! Thank you for a wonderful dinner a hot shower that Tony could not get at my place. Haha.
Rode over to my nieces and had coffee and a blueberry bagel for breakfast. I got to hold Alyssa 2 week old baby girl Josephine Mae. What a precious little girl! I will post pictures of her soon.Alyssa and Drew will be great parents!
Love you guys.
Headed out from Columbus Oh about 9:00am. What a great morning to start a ride. A little cool but refreshing.Columbus have such great bicycle trails how fun to ride them away from traffic. Meet a couple of bikers. The one older gentle was telling me about his cross country travels. Ha also rides to bring awareness to Huntingtons Disease. Very interesting man with a great heart. Rode into London Oh and stopped where they sold ice cream and got a big scoop of chocolate. After a 30 mile ride I think I can splurge a little. The owners told me about a bed and breakfast in Springfield Oh and said he caters to cyclist so I said I would stop and check it out. So after riding another 30 some miles I come to this very nice place. The gentleman took me in and showed me around then said he could give it to me for the night for 100$. As nice as it was I was not planning on spending that kind of money for a night. I thank him and got back on my bike and rode to a camp ground called Ria Lake campgrounds. This place is beautiful with a lot of lakes to fish in. The only problem is no picnic tables no general store. So I can not get anything for dinner. She told me there was a store about a mile up the rode. I really wasn't looking to ride any more. I thanked and started setting up my tent.
When I got done she had brought me a chicken breast sand which and a sloppy joe sand which also with chips. All I know is I have run it to some very nice people who will go out of there way to make someone happy!
Getting ready to end day 4. Tent set up sleeping bag out. Pillow and air mattered blown up!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

  1. That's the spirit. Good people are everywhere. We just need to be ready to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the spirit. Good people are everywhere. We just need to be ready to meet them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day