Had our yearly drivers meeting! All the drivers were recognized in front of the DFA board. Sat thru all day meeting then went to dinner with family and a few friends. Great dinner. Champagne toast from my boss John Rhoads! Really enjoyed working for him.
After dinner meet up with a couple drivers and friends and continued partying! No one took any pictures last night.  Great group of drivers. Only 1 I will not miss!!
Will miss a few people from work! Will stay in touch with a few of them.
Got up this morning had breakfast with a couple of the drivers before they head home.
Headed to my daughters to see my granddaughter and take pictures before her prom! Can't wait to see her all dressed up.
Will follow her to Coe Lake for a few outdoor pictures. After that will just head home to get a few things done before I head out again.
I have enjoyed my time here but looking to get back on the road riding!
Today was my granddaughters prom!
I am very happy to be here for it. This is worth coming home for my family.
Well thus is all for today.
Good night!
God Bless




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day