Well a rainy day in Galion Oh. Will stay here another night and head out in the morning to Delaware Oh. Stopped at a bike shop this morning to have them look at my shifter. Had the shifter adjusted before I left and started acting up again and shifting a couple gears at a time. Great bike shop here in town and very accommodating. Took in my bike they took it right in and adjusted the shifter and told me the chain is stretched a bit to keep an eye on it. After the repair they told me I could leave my bike there and walk around town. Stopped in at a local coffee shop and had a White Chocolate Banana latte which was very good! Stopped at the Chamber of Commerce to see what maps they had of the area. They told me camp grounds in the area are still closed. Will see what I can find in my travels. I have sent an email to a warm shower host there  and waiting for a response.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day