Just finished my 2nd day of riding! Started out at 21 degrees wind chill of 13. Soon as I get started it starts to snow on top of that the winds are15-20 mph with gust to 25! This made for a tough riding day. This was a very slow 22 mile ride but I kept on going till I reached destination today which is Galion Oh. Not sure if it will be one night or two. Calling for rain all day tomorrow. As they say slow and steady wins the race. Overall I feel pretty good. Definitely need more road training before I hit the western states.
Weather starts to look good after tomorrow. Have to sit and plan my next destination!
Good day and Good night

Comments

  1. Gonna have to make up a lot of lost miles by my calculations! Didn't you used to be some kind of transportation expert at your last job? Alex

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day