Day 9 of my journey,
Day started out cool and stayed cool thru most of the day. Low 70s and over cast. Perfect day to ride. Rode out about 15 miles out decide to stop for a coffee at a Marathon Station. The lady behind the counter asked wher I was coming from and going to. We talked a bit and she gave me a breakfast sandwich and a cup of coffee on the house. People are generally interested in my journey to the West Coast! I tell them I am retiring and this is the start of it. Have been blessed meeting new people everyday of my journey and a few of them are now following my blog.
I have been riding everyday since I left Galion Oh. So I am taking a extra day off tomorrow! I think I over extended my right leg today. Dogs just love me. I will not try to out run them in the future it will be mace for them. I don't want to spray them but not looking to get injured either. This is a beautiful KOA that I'm staying at so an extra day will be well deserved. Laundry in the morning and maybe fishing in the afternoon.
Total riding today 54 miles. Only around 130 miles left to go. Flying back on the 27th then back to St Louis on May 4th.
Looking forward to comeing back for my retirement party. My last driver meeting!
Good day to All
God Bless

Comments

  1. Take care of that leg, if you can pick up some magnesium it will help with recovery. -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You big meanie leave those dogs alone

    ReplyDelete
  3. You big meanie leave those dogs alone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lance, I have to tell you I am having fun with you and you don't even know it, this is the best. I am jealous for many reasons, retired, following your heart and meeting what sounds like really great peeps. Don't hurt the dogs but I get it your safety comes first. Keep up with my page and I will keep you updated on the Cav's. Blessings my friend wish I was with you but I would probably have a heart attack. God speed!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day