Day 5 of my journey,
Got out of my tent around 8 am. Started taking down the tent and storing all my belongings in my bag. The owner of the campground brought me a cup of coffee. Just what I needed on this cool morning . Finished packing and left  Rie lake about 10:30 this morning., 30 mile ride today wanted to slow the pace for a day. Rode to Huber Heights. Staying with my first warm shower host Ben and Alice Pace. I have been talking with Ben since I got here! He and his wife do tandem rides cross country. Has given me ideas for my front lights and rear lights.
Alice just got home and asking me about my work that I used to do. Explained about the milk testing.
We are going to breakfast in the morning and they will get me to Rt 40 where my journey will continue. Another great day of meeting new people that also are inspiring !
I have to call it a day for I am very tired. Looking to do maybe 60 miles tomorrow .
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day