Day 7 of riding on my journey.
Left Andy and Mary's place after a good night's rest. Said goodbyes and on the road around 8am. Rode about 10 miles and stopped for coffee  and sandwich at Hardee's.  Weather is beautiful only riding 30 miles today to give me some recoup time.
Meet up with a gentleman and we rode together for 4 or so miles into downtown Indianapolis. It was nice riding with someone and talking along the way. Riding by a Army National Guard post a car cut in front of me and just missed me! I had to slam on my brakes the bike started to slide sideways and I was able to get my feet out before the bike went down. The scrapes on my leg is from my pedal coming back and hit it. There was another vehicle there and the driver got out to see if I was alright ! I said I was and he was saying that the driver was definitely at fault and he apologizedid for the other driver. All is well just a couple scrapes and sometime to calm my nerves and finished my ride of 30 miles.
Staying at a Comfort Inn in Plainville In.
Going to take a couple of hot baths tonight and get an early start tomorrow.
Good Evening
God Bl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day