Day 8 of my journey,
Left out of Plainfield In around 7:30 am. Was nice to sleep in a regular bed and take a very hot bath and shower! Day started off very well cool in the morning then warmed up as the day went on.
Map quest is sure taking me down some very back roads. A couple of the roadside went down turned out to be freshly graveled. Was not able to ride so I had to push my bike for a mile or more! Today I also have been chased by a few dogs. None got with in mace range but sure did pedal faster!
The winds this morning was out of the East and shifted to South/ South West. Got in a little over 60 miles today. Should be in Illinois tomorrow. Very happy with my journey so far have ridden over
400 miles!!!!
Staying Brazil In tonight at a Bestwestern have a free night stay with my rewards points.
Another hot shower tonight and a hot bath soak some of this soreness out of me.
Good day to All
God Bless

Comments

  1. Hey Lance... blog seems to be working well. Very interesting so far! Keep up the good work! Damn dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day