My day off in LA!
Set up my tattoo appointment yesterday for today.. Left about 1 pm to head over to Studio City Tattoo for my tattoo.  Stopped at a pub before going there to have lunch and a couple drinks. The Tattoo place was very busy! Got there an hour early . A young lady came in to get her first tattoo. It was a picture of her dogs paw. She had to put it down a couple weeks ago. Her name was Angela. We talked a bit while she had her tattoos done she also had the date put on her wrist. When she was done wished me luck and gave me a hug and a kiss.  Very emotional for her. Then it was my turn.  Emily was my artist. She went over my picture and we made the adjustment I wanted. All said and done I think it looks great!! This is another first for me.
So heading to Culver City tomorrow to spend the night and look around town as I go! Life is good! Hoping to be at Santa Monica Pier tomorrow night for the end 
of my ride and for the sunset!
More tomorrow. 
Good night 
God Bless 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day