Day of rest

Took today off after 3 good days of riding.
Got up made coffee and oatmeal for breakfast. Nice cool morning to start the day. Ended up taking a shower and doing laundry.  Took a second shower after sitting in the sun for just a bit. Total day of relaxing! Saw on facebook the Susan Hancock Mauer was 4 miles away . I texted her to see if this was true and it was. So after work Sue and her Husband Kirk picked me up and took me to dinner!!!
We had seemed like 1 of each appetizer. We tried 1 of each of ours .  I had a great night talking and reminiscing of the old days. It is great to hook up with people we used to hang out with back in the day! Her husband Kirk just fit right in. Plan on stopping for breakfast at there house on my way out! Again sound like a broken record but I'm truly blessed to be reconnecting with people I have not seen in years. I'm glad Facebook mentioned Sue was by. Thank you Sue and Kirk!!
See you in the morning!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day