Day 67 of my journey riding,
The day started of great! 67° to start my ride. Headed out around 5am. Planned on riding 28 miles today.
Couple pictures of the sunrise and a couple pictures of someones yard completely of bottle trees. Very interesting!
A couple pictures of a town Oro Grande.
Alot of antique stores there now
Got into the town of Victorville. Small restaurant which I took a picture of the sign. Went in and had some pancakes for breakfast. Talking with the waitress and she was telling me they are expecting 7-8 thousand people in town this weekend for the annual Hash party/ Marijuana party.
Started calling hotels and they are all full.
Comfort Inn had 1 room available for 245$ for the night. Glad I kept all my camping equipment. So camping tonight and also tomorrow night. Even the next town west of here is booked.
Should be in Devote tomorrow at the camp ground.  Sunday night in Upland. Monday in Pasadena.
At the campground helped some young kids put up a big tent. Family having a get together here. Whole I was blogging the dad brought me over a sausage sandwich!
Thanked me for helping his kids put up the new tent.
Looks to be a 35 mile ride tomorrow so calling it a night!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day