Day 64 of my journey riding,
Got up at 4am to start my day!
Loaded my bike washed up and headed across the street for some coffee.
On the road by 4:45 am. The day went well a little up hill and a 10 mph head wind.
Only road 28 miles today. Arrived at the campground around 8:30am.
Set up my tent then went to the pool. Had a swim and sat out for 1/2 hr and got a little sun burned on my stomach. Did not think I was out that long.
After my swim shower and did laundry. Say in the rec area where they had AC and watched a little tv.
Came back to my camp site to make dinner.
Had a pack of freeze dried Lasagna all I had to do was put 3/4 boiling water in the pack and shake it every now and then for 9 minutes. Over all it was pretty good.  This was my first time eating this.
Couple pictures of the sunrise this morning.  Picture of The Pool And Route 66 Sign They Have Painted On The road.
Have to say this section of Route 66 was terrible.  The road was all tore up and hard to ride on.
The wind really has picked up thus evening. I hope it calmest down by morning.
Off the Barstow in the morning. Try and get a picture of sunset then off to bed.
So good night!
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day