Got to hang out with the family day after my ride. We ended up going back to Santa Monica Pier. Tony and the boys went swimming and I hung out on the beach with my sisters. We went to Bubba Gump Shrimp restaurant for lunch. They had my sister Denise get up in front of everyone and we sang Happy Birthday to her. After that Tony,Grayson and Nathaniel went on a couple rides on the Pier.  What a great day with family! Tony and I meet up with Rachel and Tyler for dinner and drinks.
Tony was not feeling well so he left to go back to his hotel and Rachel, Tyler and I went to a couple more bars before calling it a night. So did not get a chsnce to blog last night so I am doing it this morning.
Looking to go to Tylers work Space X with all my family for a tour this morning.  After that shipping my bike home today.
Good day
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day