Day 61 of my journey riding,
A very restless night sleep. The temp remained in the 90s. The storm went on most of the night. Only slept for a couple hours. Got up and still windy warm and raining. I was able to get my tent under a pavilion to dry it off and take it down.  Got all my gear loaded and headed out in the light rain. I only had to ride 15 miles today. Got to the hotel early and the young man gave me a breakfast voucher till the room was cleaned. After breakfast got in my room showered then a short nap. Got up collected my laundry to do wash. Went and bought a big bottle of Gatorade to put in my water bottles then I plan on filling the empty bottle with water. I have plenty of water for tomorrow. Looks like I will have to ride 40 some miles. Plan on being on the road around 4:30-5am. The next 2 days no showers or laundry.  No hotels maybe a place to camp. Not sure about charging phone? I have the solar power charger but not sure if there will be reception.
Looking forward to get to Barstow now for a room and shower!
So for now good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day