Bicycling around San Diego

Rode 30 miles today.  Started to feel it where I had my hernia. So took it easy. What a beautiful day to ride! Started of South of San Diego rode 7.5 miles and came back. Rode another 7.5 miles north and came back. Rode around Coronado beach took a few picture.
I have truly been blessed to be able to do this!
Looking to move North tomorrow not sure how far yet. Find me a good campground.  Might get to LA at a KOA there. Drive south and bike. The KOA is cheaper in LA then it is in San Diego.
The camper is great and the small heater is perfect. Keeps me plenty warm.  Bought a Coffee Chocolate Beer today. It was very good.
Will be posting a few pictures of my journey today!
So day off tomorrow to b travel and gives me time to recoup. It's been awhile since I rode 2 days in a row! Slow working my way up!
Good night
God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day