My Journey is officially over!
I arrived home about 2am this morning.
It is a bitter sweet ending!  Glad to be home but already miss the everyday riding!
I just want to Thank everyone for there support!
Fredrich Bicycle in Cleveland  where I got my bike and most of my gear. Jane Alley who really heled me pick out the right gear for the ride! Antoine who went over the mechanics of my bike and helped assembled the racking for the panniers!
Had some bike issues along the way called and talked with Antoine and he helped work thru the issue. I would recommend Frederick Bicycle to anyone getting a bike . Great staff and service.
To my family!
I have been blessed with a great family!
It is hard to express my appreciations to each of you. I have had great moral support! From the phone calls and text messages to Facebook. This is what kept me going. My family who I was able to stay with along the way. Some I got to stay a night to 3 or 4 nights. Thank you with all my heart! My home is also your home if ever needed.
To my family who came to Santa Monica to see me finish my journey Thank you.  It was such a blessing and a surprise that I will
always remember!!! Tony,Rachel, Dawn, Denise, Grayson and Nathaniel.
Andy for calling me 4-5 times a week.  Thank you for helping me thru my tough time in Albuquerque!
My daughter Jennifer who called and gave me moral support! She has been such a blessing through my journey and before I even started it. Dorel,Dakota and Taylor who believed in me.
To all my friends and acquaintance
Thank you for your support and for tracking my journey. I hope you enjoyed my blogs!
Barb Kearney for tracking my route with Grandma Kearney and calling.
Thanks for the ride from the train station!
Krista and Rachel for tracking me on my phone making sure I was ok. Thanks for having my back.
There have been so many family and friends that helped me thru my ride that are not named here I could go on forever.
Rodger Thanks.
Mike Thanks

Thank you all till my next journey!!!
Good days
God Bless

My last sunset and my train home!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day