Day 72 of my journey riding,
Started out riding to my niece's Rachel.
Rode 8 miles. Hung out with Rachel for the day. Tony called when he got in so I started the last leg of my journey to Santa Monica.  I arrived just at sunset to see Rachel and Tony waiting for me. The ending was quit emotional for me and brought tears to my eyes. Had walked to the ocean to take a few pictures. After that we were heading to
the pier to take a couple more pictures but as we were walking who do I see but my sister Dawn,Deniseand Grays and Nathaniel. Then Rachels fiance Tyler showed up.
What a surprise!  What a joy to have my family there for me at the of my journey!
I have been so blessed with the people who I've  met along the way and now with my family.




More pictures to come
Good night
God Bless

Comments

  1. Congrats! What a great trip! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Very proud of you.We knew you could do it.
    Kim and Nick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd day